6 in stock
The Goodman GMVC96 96% AFUE Two Stage, Variable Speed, Multi position Upflow ComfortNet Compatible Series GMVC960804CN Gas Furnace Heaters.
The Goodman GMVC96 High-Efficiency Gas Furnace with two-stage gas valve and a variable-speed circulating blower provides efficient and economical performance. Unlike single-stage gas furnaces that operate ‘all on’ or ‘all off,’ a Goodman two-stage gas furnace typically runs at the lowest possible speed to precisely maintain a constant, steady temperature in your home.
A two-stage gas furnace optimizes its heating output to maximize indoor comfort and lower energy costs. When operating at low-speed levels, your Goodman gas furnace consumes less energy to keep your home comfortable. In addition, the 96% AFUE rating on this gas furnace means that 96 cents of every $1.00 of heating energy expense warms your home.
- Auto-Comfort and enhanced dehumidification
- Multiple continuous fan speed
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed airflow system
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals
- Self-diagnostic control board
- Utilizes ComfortNet communicating, two-stage or single-stage thermostats
- Quiet two-speed induced draft blower
- Durable Silicon Nitride igniter
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Stainless-steel secondary heat exchanger
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- ComfortNet Communicating System compatible
|Choose Installation Package||