Goodman GMES80 2-Ton 16-SEER 14-in. Air Conditioner & 60k BTU 80% Gas Furnace
6 in stock
Goodman GMES80 80% Gas Furnace
Core Furnace Features
- Single-stage gas valve
- Heavy-duty aluminized-steel tubular heat exchanger
- “Silicon Nitride igniter”
- Color-coded low-voltage terminals
- Multi-speed ECM blower motor with continuous fan speed
- Fault code LED Output
- AFUE 0.8
- SEER 0.8
- Energy Certified
- High reliability and quality
- Durable and long igniter life
- Provisions for electronic air cleaner and humidifier
- Energy Efficient and quiet circulation
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory
- Simple installation and setup
- Quiet and simple operation
GSX16 AC CONDENSER :: OVERVIEW
Goodman has always set its goals at superior comfort at a high efficiency, all the while balancing the unit’s cost. The GSX16 is no exception, with its durability, reliability, and one of the highest efficiencies available.
- 1.5 – 5 ton capacities, 16 SEER AC-only condenser
- Fully charged for up to 15′ of line set
- Low sound output
- Factory-installed filter drier
The GSX16 condenser is designed to be up to 16 SEER in ideal system configurations. Considered a high-efficiency, 16 SEER is around 12% more efficient than a 14 SEER system, saving you a lot of money in energy bills. 16 SEER efficiency ratings tend to be where cost meets efficiency, and is normally the best value for the efficiency.
The GSX16 condenser comes with Goodman’s standard 10 year parts warranty with online registration through the manufacturer. An installation that follows your state and local codes is required for the warranty to be upheld.
Durability and Reliability
The cabinet of Goodman’s condensers are manufactured out of heavy-gauge galvanized-steel with a baked-on painted finish that is approved for 500 hours of salt spray. The durable cabinet of the GSX16 is also compliant with 2010 Florida building code integrity requirements for hurricane-strength weather.
Installation and Maintenance
For easier maintenance, Goodman designed the GSX16’s cabinet with two maintenance access panels: one on the top and one on the side. For easier installation, the GSX16 is made with easy-access gauge ports and service valves with sweat connections. Both of these lower installation and maintenance times and costs, keeping money in your pocket for the things you care about most.
Comfort in Mind
Superior comfort has always been the primary goal for Goodman. The GSX16 follows this goal, made with high-quality parts and even designed to have one of the lowest sound outputs on the market, thanks to superior sound-dampening and insulation technology. All of this makes you comfortable and lowers your bills while staying in-budget.
The Goodman CAPF3137B6 Cased Upflow/Downflow Indoor Coils are made for split system air conditioners and heat pumps. The cabinet is painted Architectural Gray. This evaporator coil operates with an air conditioner or heat pump of two different tonnages.
- 10 Year Parts Warranty
- Suitable for use with R410A and R22 refrigerants
- Rust-proof, high-temperature, thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water-retention design
- Available with check flowrater expansion device for heat pump or cooling-only applications
- Rifled copper tubing and corrugated aluminum fin coils
- Foil-faced insulation
- High quality post-paint cabinet
- Split-seam front for easy access
|Choose Installation Package||