AVZC20 Heat Pump Features
ComfortBridge technology compatible
When your new air conditioner is paired with an Amana® brand gas furnace with ComfortBridge technology, performance data from the spilt system is gathered and used to make automatic adjustments that may help reduce the amount of energy used to cool your home.
Always in pursuit of innovative ideas, our engineers have designed ComfortBridge technology to help your entire HVAC system cost-effectively operate at peak performance — providing consistent energy-efficient home comfort. ComfortBridge technology works with any single-stage thermostat to help create customized indoor comfort specifically for you and your family.
You can be assured that your Amana brand air conditioner will provide you with quiet operation. To minimize operating sounds, we’ve acoustically engineered our systems with enhancements that include a compressor sound-reduction cover made of high-density foam and a specially designed sound-control top.
Energy efficiency equates to cost savings. Your Amana brand AVZC20 Heat Pump offers up to 21 SEER energy-efficiency performance. “SEER” stands for Seasonal Energy Efficiency Ratio, a measure used by the U.S. Department of Energy to rate the cooling efficiency of heat pumps. The higher the SEER, the greater the efficiency—and the lower the operating cost. Compared to lower SEER units found in many homes, an Amana brand AVZC20 Heat Pump provides significant savings on your electric bill.
- ComfortBridge technology compatible – Continuously monitors system performance for customized indoor comfort
- High-Efficiency, Variable Speed Compressor
- High-Efficiency Variable Speed ECM Condensor Fan Motor
- Advanced Diagnostics
- Efficient Cooling Capacity
- Quiet Operation
- Heavy-Gauge Galvanized Steel Enclosure with Sound-Control Top
This AVPEC Air Handler with Variable Speed Motor
Overview for Goodman HKSC10XC
The Goodman HKS-C Series Heat Strip have rust resistant nickel chromium heat elements. Completely assembled and tested including a plug in wiring harness for ease of installation in Air Handlers. The Goodman HKS-C Series Heat Strips offer sequencers for better temperature control. Goodman has become one of the largest manufacturers of residential and light commercial air conditioning, heating, and indoor air quality products and systems by focusing on just one thing, building the most reliable and refreshingly affordable indoor comfort products in the market.
- For use with all cabinet sizes
- Sequencers for better temperature control
- Multiple branch circuit capability
- Control circuitry arranged to readily permit staging
- Fuse link secondary high temperature limit control
- Plug-in wiring harness for ease of installation into air handler
- Rust-resistant nickel chromium heat elements
- 5 years parts limited warranty
|Choose Installation Package