6 in stock
Amana AMVC80 – Gas Furnace
Amana® brand heating and cooling systems combine advanced technology and materials designed to provide refreshingly affordable and energy efficient indoor comfort solutions. The AMVC series is loaded with features designed to provide outstanding performance for years to come.
- Integrated communicating ComfortBridge™ technology
- Two-stage gas valve provides quiet, economical heating
- Commissioning and diagnostics via on board Bluetooth with the CoolCloud™ phone and tablet application
- Efficient and quiet variable-speed ECM circulator motor gently ramps up or down according to heating or cooling demand
- SureStart® Silicon Nitride igniter designed for long igniter life
- Self-diagnostic control board with constant memory fault code history output to a triple 7-segment display
- Low constant fan speed circulates air throughout the home
- Quiet, two-speed induced draft blower
- AHRI Certified; ETL Listed
- Fully insulated, heavy-gauge steel cabinet with durable baked-enamel finish
- Removable bottom for side- or bottom-return applications
- Convenient left or right connection for gas/electric service
- Cabinet air leakage ≤ 2%
- Coil and furnace fit flush for most installations
Amana has always set its goals at superior comfort at a high efficiency, all the while balancing the unit’s cost. The ASX16 is no exception, with its durability, reliability, and one of the highest efficiencies available.
- Ideal size to cover a smaller house in ideal climates
- 1.5-4 ton, 16 SEER AC-only condenser
- Fully charged for up to 15′ of line set
- Low sound output
- Factory-installed filter drier
The ASX condenser is designed to be up to 16 SEER in ideal system configurations. Considered a high-efficiency, 16 SEER is around 12% more efficient than a 14 SEER system, saving you a lot of money in energy bills. 16 SEER efficiency ratings tend to be where cost meets efficiency, and is normally the best value for the efficiency.
The ASX16 condenser comes with Amana’s standard 10 year parts warranty with online registration through the manufacturer. An installation that follows your state and local codes is required for the warranty to be upheld.
Durability and Reliability
The cabinet of Amana’s condensers are manufactured out of heavy-gauge galvanized-steel with a baked-on painted finish that is approved for 500 hours of salt spray. The durable cabinet of the ASX16 is also compliant with 2010 Florida building code integrity requirements for hurricane-strength weather.
Installation and Maintenance
For easier maintenance, Amana designed the ASX16’s cabinet with two maintenance access panels: one on the top and one on the side. For easier installation, the ASX16 is made with easy-access gauge ports and service valves with sweat connections. Both of these lower installation and maintenance times and costs, keeping money in your pocket for the things you care about most.
Comfort in Mind
Superior comfort has always been the primary goal for Amana. The ASX16 follows this goal, made with high-quality parts and even designed to have one of the lowest sound outputs on the market, thanks to superior sound-dampening and insulation technology. All of this makes you comfortable and lowers your bills while staying in-budget.
The Goodman CAPF3137B6 Cased Upflow/Downflow Indoor Coils are made for split system air conditioners and heat pumps. The cabinet is painted Architectural Gray. This evaporator coil operates with an air conditioner or heat pump of two different tonnages.
- 10 Year Parts Warranty
- Suitable for use with R410A and R22 refrigerants
- Rust-proof, high-temperature, thermoplastic drain pans feature a low water-retention design
- Available with check flowrater expansion device for heat pump or cooling-only applications
- Rifled copper tubing and corrugated aluminum fin coils
- Foil-faced insulation
- High quality post-paint cabinet
- Split-seam front for easy access
|Choose Installation Package||